Day 01: Malaysia/ Singapore – Fly to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Upon arrival, meet and transfer with guide to hotel for check in (Early check-in is NOT included and subject to hotel’s availability).
Day 02: HCM City Tour – Cu Chi Tunnel (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, meet our guide at 7.30AM & start visiting to the most attractive places in Ho Chi Minh City including Reunification Palace – a special national relic for its historical and architectural values of Vietnam, and the War Remnants Museum. Next, we will explore a little bit about Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office – the French building in Ho Chi Minh City.
Have a lunch at local restaurant before leaving the city for a tour to Cu Chi Tunnels – a man-made maze with the length of almost 250 kilometers. Also, the tunnels were used to serve as communication routes, storage facilities, hospitals and living quarters for Vietnamese fighters in the long period of war. If you are interested in, you can go into the tunnels to discover the harsh living conditions of those whose were used to live there.
After that, taste the typical boiled tapioca and hot tea before you come back to Saigon.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Excursion (B/L)
Pick you up at hotel at 7.30AM, A smooth one-and-half-hour bus ride through rice field scenery along National Highway 1 brings you to the beautiful rural district of Trung Luong. On arrival at My Tho, after visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to view the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands. Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant, then visit the coconut candy mill and take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small canal on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals. Meet at the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories
Day 04: HCM departure (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in US dollars per person, based on twin sharing room and non-commissionable
- Group of 2PAX
|Category||Price (USD)/ pay|
Accommodation bases on room type as indications. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge and customers are advised that in some cases our selected hotels fully booked, we will offer alternative accommodation in a hotel of equal category
|Hotel||3 star||4 star|
|Ho Chi Minh||Gk Central Hotel
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4 star Hotel selected including daily breakfast with double/twin room
- Tours with local English Speaking Guide/ Chinese Speaking Guide is available at your request
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Airport transfer at destination
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottles/pax/day)
- Domestic & International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Early check in & late check out
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
|National Day||31 Aug – 3 Sep 2019||ON request|
|Reunification day & Labor day||28 Apr – 4 May 2019||ON request|
|Vietnamese Lunar New Year||23 Jan – 4 Feb 2020||ON request|
|Christmas & Eve New Year||24 & 31 Dec 2019||ON request|