Day 01: Malaysia/ Singapore – Fly to Hanoi, Vietnam
Upon arrival, meet and transfer with guide to hotel for check in (Early check-in is NOT included and subject to hotel’s availability).
OPTIONAL: Water Puppet Show + Street food tour (evening) by walking – $$35 per person
Free until 16.30. Our guide will pick you up at hotel and take you to Water Puppet Show – a traditional water puppet show Hanoi. Get to see a Water Puppet Show where colorful wooden puppets perform in a waist-deep pool. Representing a flooding farm, watch a unique and fascinating part of Vietnamese culture. After the show, start a 3 hours food tour on food around the Old Quarter to taste and enjoy Vietnamese cuisines such as: Pho, Bun Cha, Spring Rolls,… with local beer and Vietnamese coffee. Return to hotel at 20.00. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long – Cong Do – Cap La Island – Overnight Cruise (B/L/D)
8.00 – 8.20Am our driver will pick you up at your hotel. Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi and heading to northeast of Vietnam
12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transferred by tender to Swan Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive to Cap La Island the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Day 03: Cap La Island – Bai Tu Long – Hon Gai Harbor – Hanoi (B/L)
06.30: Start early Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food
09.30: Finish packing and check out of your cabin. Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration.
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese brunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi. Upon arrival Hanoi, drop you off at your hotel at 16.30 – 17.00
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
Day 04: Hanoi – Malaysia/ Singapore (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in US dollars per person, based on twin sharing room and non-commissionable
- Group of 2PAX
|Category||Price (USD)/ pay|
Accommodation bases on room type as indications. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge and customers are advised that in some cases our selected hotels fully booked, we will offer alternative accommodation in a hotel of equal category
|Hotel||3 star||4 star|
|Halong Bay||Swan Cruise
|Glory Legend Cruise
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4 star Hotel/ Cruise selected including daily breakfast with double/twin room
- Tours with local English Speaking Guide/ Chinese Speaking Guide is available at your request
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Airport transfer at destination
- Cooking Demonstration
- Sunset party/ welcome drink
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottles/pax/day)
- Domestic & International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Early check in & late check out
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
|National Day||31 Aug – 3 Sep 2019||ON request|
|Reunification day & Labor day||28 Apr – 4 May 2019||ON request|
|Vietnamese Lunar New Year||23 Jan – 4 Feb 2020||ON request|
|Christmas & Eve New Year||24 & 31 Dec 2019||ON request|
HIGH SEASON: 1th Oct 2019 to 6th May 2020
LOW SEASON: 7st May 2020 to 30th Sep 2020
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest
- Check in time: after 14h00 – Check out time: before 12h00 at noon
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions.
- Meals are fusion on local Vietnam food/ or Indian Food/ or Western food/ or Halal food (Muslim’s Type) with daily normal breakfast. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the arrival date.
- Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for you (or your clients) before they travel oversea)
- It is your responsibility to check any health & vaccination requirements applicable to your booked arrangements. We can only provide general information about this. Health and hygiene facilities and disease risks vary from country to country. You should take health advice about your own needs as early as possible and in good time before your departure
- Tipping is not compulsory and is at your discretion. Should you wish to tip, you can give this to your guide and driver when you leave them in each place. If you feel you have received a good level of service, we recommend approximately £2 ($3) per person per day for the guide and driver. This will be collected at the end of each destination visited for your convenience. Tipping for the porters at your hotels and the crew during the Halong Bay Cruise will be at your discretion. Tips are accepted in the local currency, US dollars and Vietnam dong.
Child from 03 – 09 years old
- With extra bed : 75% rate of adult
- Without extra bed : 65% rate of adult
Child 10 years old and above: 100 % rate as adult
Child under 3 years old: FOC (free of charge for LAND TOUR SERVICE ONLY)
- This is a quotation only, pricing and availability of services are subject to change and cannot be confirmed until booked.
- The quotation is valid for the above travel date. Any bookings made after this date are subject to change, as local economic conditions require.
- Please note that the majority of 3 star hotels in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos are not of the same standard as 3.
- The traveling times mentioned within this dossier are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.
- This itinerary and supplementary information has been compiled in good faith and was accurate at the time of writing. However, it DOES NOT form part of a contract between the client and Your Vietnam Travel
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- In Vietnam Airlines economy class baggage allowance is 20 kg per person. Excess baggage may be subject to overweight charges by the airline. Your Vietnam Travel cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to passenger’s belongings.
- The transportation rates included in our quotation were based on the fuel rate of VND 22.700-22.800 per litre. We reserve the right to adjust our prices periodically in case of fuel price increases by the Government and subsequent price increases by our suppliers when such cumulative costs from our suppliers exceed 10% and above.
- Surcharges for night-time services may apply. Our standard transfers are operated from 05:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs. Surcharges will be applied for arrivals after 23:00 hrs and arrivals or departures before 05:00 hrs.
- Hotels might reserve the right to keep travel documents overnight at the reception for registration purpose and certain hotels require a deposit payment to cover incidental charges.
- We reserve the right to adjust our prices in case of new directives of the applicable VAT and any other taxes and levies imposed by the Central Government and/or local Governments and/or regulatory state bodies.
|Hamid||Hotline||(+84) 917951100 (24 hours)|
|Lily||Hotline||(+84) 987666025 (24 hours)|
- Most Museums are closed on Mondays and partly on Fridays and some public holidays. The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday and during the entire months of September and October. The Ho Chi Minh Residence in Hanoi is closed every Monday and Friday.
- Please note that cyclo rides are subject to government approval.
- For tours to Halong Bay, guests are required to carry their original passport. Boats have the right to deny boarding for guests without original passport. Passport copies are no longer accepted.
- Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Your Vietnam Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmers. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
- We advise that due to frequent flight changes, delays and cancellations by the various domestic airlines and trains we cannot fully guarantee that the proposed itinerary can be carried out as planned. Based on our experience, changes in departure times and/ or cancellations can occur at very short notice even after confirmation of a flight has been received. The same applies to train travel: Schedule changes occur frequently; often without prior notification. In case of schedule changes or flight cancellations we always try everything possible to arrange an alternate programs within the framework of the original quoted costs. However, we reserve the right to charge any cost exceeding the original budget to the tour operator/ travel agent or to the participant of a tour after consultation with the agent.
- Programmers, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
- We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewelers, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and roundtrips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. Your Vietnam Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
- Vietnam being a developing country is in full process of upgrading its infrastructure. Therefore, driving overland can be cumbersome due to ongoing road construction.
Please fill in the form (link below) and we will contact you within 24 hours.